Saturday, March 17, 2012

First post and felt chicks!

I have been wanting to start blogging again, sooooooo here I go!!

I've been really feeling like crafting and baking lately...it has been a while since I have done a lot of creating, but I have been going stir crazy as of late, so I thought it is better to start now then just dream about my creations!!

I made some pretty cute little felt chicks this past week


I have never wet felted before so they were my first ever wet felted balls! I was pretty proud of myself. I bought a kit from my favorite store BeneathTheRowanTree and was thrilled with the results. They aren't spectacular, but my little guy loved them, so nothing else matters!! I want to pick up some more roving wool and create some other little critters. My son wants a cat apparently, SOOO....

Also on my felting-to-do list are:
-felted eggshells, for my little ones easter eggs
-mini felted eggs, also for easter
-felted cat...to go in easter basket

All to be done obviously by Easter!!

I will update as I make my little creations :)

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment